I. Basic Concepts
The design concept of the climate compensator is to automate the weather-related process to compensate for the corresponding adjustments, to achieve energy saving or to improve product quality. Further applied to all weather-related processes, the amount of control can be switching, analog, pulse, and the like.
II. Application Introduction
In the heat metering heating system, the free heat is effectively utilized, and the heat supply to the heating system is effectively determined according to the actual demand of indoor heating. The adjustment will help to save energy for heating. The climate compensator is the way to do this. He can automatically control the water supply temperature according to the set curve by the temperature change of the outdoor climate, the indoor temperature requirement set by the user at different times, and realize the climate compensation of the water supply temperature of the heating system; in addition, it can also pass the indoor temperature sensor, according to The water supply temperature is adjusted at room temperature to achieve room temperature compensation, and also has a function of limiting the minimum return water temperature. The climate compensator is generally used in the heating station of the heating system or in the heating system using the direct heating of the boiler, which is a powerful means for local adjustment.
III. How it works
When the outdoor climate changes, it is placed outside the building. The temperature sensor transmits the outdoor temperature information to the climate compensator. The climate compensator outputs the adjustment signal to the three-way valve according to the adjustment relationship curve under different conditions inherent therein, and changes the supply and return water mixing ratio so that the output meets the adjustment curve water temperature. . The climate compensation energy-saving control system controls the opening of the valve according to the outdoor ambient temperature change and the actual deviation between the supply/return water temperature and the user-set temperature. The DC0-10V signal or other analog signal is output through the PI/PID mode. That is, by adjusting the primary side cold/heat medium flow to achieve the purpose of controlling the outlet/supply air temperature, the primary side water supply flow rate is automatically adjusted, the secondary side water supply temperature is indirectly controlled, and the quantity adjustment control is adopted to achieve the purpose of temperature adjustment, thereby maximizing the saving. Energy, to overcome indoor temperature fluctuations caused by changes in outdoor environmental temperature, to achieve energy saving and comfort.
The climate compensation energy-saving control system is characterized by high automation, high efficiency and high applicability. According to the system, the energy saving rate is between 5~10%.
IV. System Composition
General outdoor temperature compensation system consists of four components
1) Climate compensation energy-saving controller
Climate The compensation energy-saving controller consists of a temperature controller and a time setter, and can also be integrated by a PLC controller.
Role: Climate compensated temperature control and time period setting based on supply/return temperature and outdoor temperature.
2) Immersion Temperature Sensor
Function: Detects the supply/return temperature.
3) Outdoor temperature compensation sensor
Function: Detect outdoor temperature.
allows the electric control valve to also be used as a frequency converter for distributed secondary pumps. Its main role: for the liquid volume, gas system pipeline media flow analog adjustment, is AI control. (If the system medium is water, and the pump is running in frequency or the medium is steam, the valve generally adopts two-way valve body; if the system medium is water, and the pump is running at power frequency, it is recommended to use three-way valve body , to avoid damage to the operating conditions of the pump, to achieve the purpose of power saving), the specific use depends on the process structure of the official website.
V. System Differences
5.1 Traditional Heating System:
Just according to the set supply and return water temperature To control the start and stop of the boiler, regardless of the outdoor temperature.
1. Energy waste is more serious
2. Heating comfort is lacking
5.2 Outdoor Temperature Compensation System:
The heating system basically realizes on-demand heating, which can be realized during the heating season. Energy saving is about 10% or more. By adding a climate compensator, the heating system can be synchronized with the outside world, further narrowing the gap between heat supply and heat demand, achieving the purpose of energy-saving operation, and controlling the boiler group to achieve the best match of boiler load. The climate compensation system can realize the following functions:
1) Control and adjust the temperature of the water supply to the user according to the change of the outdoor temperature, to avoid the user’s excessive room temperature, resulting in increased energy consumption;
2) Make full use of solar radiant heat and human activity rules for time control;
3) Automatic segmentation adjustment of the running curve according to changes in outdoor temperature;
4 According to the equipment and maintenance structure of each boiler room, it can be adjusted at any time and conveniently;
5) The boiler operates at a higher return water temperature to avoid the occurrence of condensed water and prevent boiler corrosion. To extend the service life of the boiler.
1. Saving daily running expenses
2. Increased heating comfort
VI. Application Fields
1) Heating system heat exchanger or heat exchange unit;
2) Domestic hot water system;
3) Air conditioning water/wind system;
4) Thermal temperature control for living processes.
VII, Control System
Power Intelligent Boiler Controller ——turboCRAFT
Weineng intelligent boiler control system adopts Weieneng microcomputer controller, which can implement multi-level modular control of boiler system operation according to indoor and outdoor temperature in winter. Each group of boiler controllers is a microcomputer controller that controls the operation of the boiler based on the outdoor air temperature. When heating is required or the temperature is lowered, the controller automatically starts the boiler burner and sends a corresponding signal to the circulation pump. The controller has the characteristics of simplicity, generosity, convenient installation, touch screen and button coexistence, and can be used to set the running time and display various temperature and fault signals.
Features are as follows:
1) According to the preset heating curve and the thermal inertia of the building, the boiler outlet temperature can be automatically adjusted according to the change of the outdoor temperature. The indoor temperature is set;
2) The intelligent controller can be adaptively adjusted, that is, the controller can automatically judge whether the set heating curve is reasonable, and can automatically adjust to meet the set indoor Temperature;
3) The controller can control the 24-hour time of each day to meet the indoor temperature requirements of different time periods;
4) The controller has a fault recording function. It can make it easy for maintenance personnel to find the cause of the fault and facilitate the maintenance personnel to give corresponding treatment plan;
5) It has multi-level fault alarm indication to ensure the safe operation of the boiler;
6) With voice prompt function.
Relevant recommended products
2400W Pure Sine Wave DC to AC Power Inverter with Charger
Latest China-made PPR Equal Tee Pipes Hose Used
P5 Seamless Ferritic Alloy-Steel Pipe for High-Temperature Service
Glavanized Chain Link Fence
Aluminium Foil and Foil Stocks in China