The principle of hot and cold water faucet is mainly based on the use of very high precision ceramic sheets or steel valve cores in the interior of the faucet to control the water discharge. When using the faucet, cold water and hot water appear in different directions. Points. It is mainly composed of a handle, a valve core, a water inlet braided tube and a mounting gadget. In general, the bottom of the ceramic spool consists of three holes, one for entering and leaving cold water, the other for hot water, and the other for water inside the spool. The valve core of the faucet has a sealing ring for both cold and hot holes to ensure that it is sealed with the main inclined street. After connecting the main body of the cold and hot water pipe, ensure that the hot water pipe and the cold water pipe are in one-to-one correspondence with the two holes of the valve core. . The spool mainly controls the opening and closing state of the two holes, and starts to the water outlet position of the handle, and the corresponding water will come out. We use the leftmost hole as the hot water outlet hole, the right hole is the cold outlet hole, the handle switch drives the valve stem to move, the ceramic piece moves, and the left and right holes are sealed, and then the valve core is not watered. The step seal of the spool allows the water flow to pass through the spool to enter the main body outlet passage so that no water enters the spool and no water flows out of the conduit. This is the closed state of the water pipe, the structure of the faucet and the working principle.
Common hot and cold water faucet classification
The hot and cold water faucet can realize the switching of hot and cold water at the same time, in order to meet the different needs of users for cold water and hot water, and can be called For mixing faucets. At present, hot and cold water taps can be divided into basin faucets, dish faucets, and bathtub faucets according to different places of use.
Basin faucet: installed on the wash basin for mixing hot water, cold water and hot and cold water. Its shape can be changed, it can be used for washing face and laundry. The general basin faucet should choose a higher faucet, so that you can leave room for washing.
Dish basin faucet: The basin faucet is generally used for washing vegetables and washing dishes. It is required to reach a certain height to facilitate washing or washing dishes.
Bathtub faucet: The requirements of the bathtub faucet are relatively high. It is generally used for the control body and the shower, and it is required to be higher in material and performance than other faucets.
How to install common hot and cold water taps
1. Installation of single hole basin mixer. When purchasing a single-handle basin faucet, you should pay attention to the diameter of the water outlet. At present, most of the market is filled with hard pipe. Pay attention to the height of the water pipe. It is best to go down from the basin to about 30. When installing, be sure to choose a special angle valve, the angle valve must be fixed with the hot and cold water pipe of the wall outlet. If there is a distance between the angle valve and the water pipe on the faucet, you need to purchase a special pipe to lengthen the link. Do not use other water pipes to connect, otherwise it will leak and fall off due to large water pressure. If the inlet pipe is too long to exceed the outlet pipe, it is enough to cut it off.
2. Installation of shower and bathtub faucet. If you buy showers, bathtubs, wall-mounted faucets, you need to choose the right height to bury the water pipes. The distance between the hot and cold water pipes is about 20 or more. Rinse the water pipe before installation to avoid damage to the faucet due to hard water. Concealed: After purchasing a concealed faucet, the sluice spool should be pre-buried in the wall. The thickness of the bathroom wall should be considered before embedding. If the wall is too thin, the spool will not be buried. The plastic protective cover of the valve plug should not be easily removed when it is buried, so as to prevent the cement and other chores from damaging the valve core when it is buried. In addition, when pre-burying the valve core, you should also pay attention to the up and down and left and right directions of the valve core to avoid the valve core being buried.
3. Installation of thermostats. Before installing the thermostatic faucet, first check which side of the water pipe is cold water, which side is hot water, especially the hot and cold water pipes are connected incorrectly, so as not to affect the future work of the faucet. Gas and solar water heaters cannot use thermostatic faucets, mainly because the water pressure is too low. Install a thermostatic faucet and install a hot and cold water filter.
4. Installation of single hole kitchen faucet. Due to the high frequency of use of the kitchen faucet, it is easy to loosen when moving and moving. All the requirements are taken for granted, so the lock nut must be tightened. At present, there are a number of faucets on the building materials market to increase the nut fixed by the nut, which has excellent stability and stability. The obvious effect will become the trend of a generation.
How to distinguish the quality of hot and cold water faucet
1. Appearance, whether there is any workmanship, such as sand holes, air bubbles, wear marks, whether there is plating, the purpose can prevent rust, there is Ze Light, beautiful. You can press on the faucet again. If the fingerprint is quickly dissipated, the plating is good, and vice versa.
2. Material, mainly understand the material of the faucet of the faucet, the valve core is generally divided into ceramic and stainless steel. The ceramic valve core is the best, leak-proof, good sealing effect, no need for rubber to help prevent leakage, and the hand feel is also light and flexible. The stainless steel spool requires a rubber ring to help achieve the best sealing effect and prevent water leakage, but for a long time, the stainless steel ball will be awkward for the rubber ring to wear, and the rubber ring is also prone to aging, and there may be water leakage for a long time. However, the outer part of the faucet is best made of stainless steel to prevent rust.
(provided by Shenyang Building Materials Network) <
Relevant recommended products
PPGI/Pre-Painted Galvanized Steel Coil/Construction Purposes Az80-Az140
Hot Rolled Steel Square Bars Q235,A36,S235JR, SS400
Layher Aluminium Facade Scaffolding System With Top Quality
Ceiling Grid For Suspension
Automatic Vertical Empty Food Tin Can Making Machine Sealing Machine Production Line